The art quarterly devoted to the finest illustration art ever published.
In this issue:
- Frank Kelly Freas: The 'Dean' of Science Fiction artists whose career spans more than 50 years;
- Yvonne Gilbert: The British artist who created "one of the most famous record sleeves of all time";
- Laurent Durieux: Brussels illustrator and alternative movie poster artist (and film director);
- Heinrich Kley: Accomplished pre-War German painter and illustrator
- plus our regular features including The Bookshelf.
Editor: Peter Richardson
Publisher: The Book Palace Ltd
Size: 9 x 10.5
Notes: perfect bound, full color, imported from UK
Release Date: January 2020