3 Simple Steps to Consignment:
1. Email email@example.com with the information for your zine (link to a website, etc) and all your contact information (email, phone number, mailing address, etc.). Be sure to let us know your zine's specs (size, page count, cover price, etc.) Please do not send us unsolicited email attachments or zines.
2. If we feel that your zine fits in our store we'll let you know and send you a form that is basically a 60/40 contract, with you, the consigner, getting the larger percentage.
3. You send us back the consignment form with everything filled out (keep a copy for yourself) and the requested amount of copies of your publication.
1. DO NOT CALL US TO CHECK ON YOUR CONSIGNMENT.
Please give us 3 months to sell your title, after which time a decision will be made whether or not to keep the title in stock or have the consigner pick up any unsold copies.
2. The consigner is expected to pick up any unsold copies within 2 weeks of being notified. Books not picked up in a timely fashion are put into our free bin or donated.
It's also helpful if you have a copy of your consignment form when you come in.
Consignment reconciliation (when we pay you for what's sold) is handled by Rachel. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.