First Line Volume 18 #4
'It all starts the same but...'
A collection of stories all beginning with the same first line.
The first line in this issue is:
In the six years I spent tracking David Addley, it never occurred to me that he didn't exist.
- Transit by Nathan Large
- No One Knows Where the Ladder Goes by Angela Sorby
- Eye of the Beholder by Michael Snyder
- Processing Time Remaining by Scott Piepho
- Have You Seen This Child? by Travis Keys
- The Subcontractor by Owen DuBose
- Favorite First Lines: How Mark Richard Saw His Opening by Jim Brennan
Editor: David LaBounty
Publisher: Blue Cubicle Press
Page Count: 78pp
Size: 5.5 x 8.5
Notes: perfect bound
Date of Publication: Winter 2016