Crackpot: The Obsessions of John Waters - SIGNED
Step inside John Waters' world!
9 new bonus features, plus a director's commentary!
- John Waters' Tour of L.A.
- Hatchet Piece (101 Things I Hate)
- The Pia Zadora Story
- Going To Jail
- Puff Piece (101 Things I Love)
- Why I Love The National Enquirer
- Ladies and Gentlemen... the Nicest Kids in Town!
- How To Become Famous
- Guilty Pleasures
- Why I Love Christmas
- How Not To Make A Movie
- Hail Mary
- Celebrity Burnout
'A shag carpet joyride through the side of life that requires strict personal hygiene, a zesty honky-tonk tour of things you have to grovel for to appreciate.' --Village Voice
- Director's Commentary
- Finally, Footlights On Fat Girls
- Catty Corner
- Crimes Of Fashion: A Look Inside The Criminal Wardrobe
- Independent Spirit Awards Monologues 2001, 2002, 2003
- John Waters Presents: Boom!
- If I Were President
'John Waters is the Pope of Trash and his taste in tacky is unexcelled.' -William S. Burroughs
NOTE: Copies of this book come signed by John Waters.
Author: John Waters
Publisher: Vintage Books
Size: 5.25 x 8
Notes: paperback, signed
Release Date: 2003